TIESS Conference & IDA Connect Workshops
Each year, parallel Conference & Workshops are held at Didac India over 3 days.
The International Education & Skills Summit (TIESS), now on its 11th edition will be attended by the International & Indian education ministers, ministry delegates, owners & senior management of universities, colleges & schools from India & abroad.
TIESS is the best platform for the Leaders of Education and Training sector to:
- Discuss the Challenges & Opportunities in Education and Training globally
- Network with passionate educators, leaders and experts on one platform
- Emphasize on various advancements and developments in the global education scenario
- Deliberate on the rapid developments in technology and communication
- Recognize the importance of knowledge-based societies
- Review the education and skills framework in developed countries vis-a-vis developing countries
- Examine the role for key education stakeholders.
Live Interactive IDA Connect Workshops, organized by India Didactics Association are conducted by prominent companies which help teachers, trainers, senior management, academicians and professors of education institution to:
- Enhance Teaching and Learning skills
- Explore aspects of usage and implementation of technological advancements
- Meet Faculty development and technology needs
- Formulate and discuss new initiatives