At Didac India, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We hold, as with most businesses, some personal information about people who may be interested in our products and services.
Didac India respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. Please note that we do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (for example details about your race, ethnicity, health or sexual orientation) neither do we knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that the personal data that we hold about you is correct and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. Please note that if your personal data is not kept up-to-date, we may not be able to provide you with information of our products and services.
How is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your: Identity Data, Contact Data, Transaction Data, Financial Data and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you :
- apply to attend one of our events;
- purchase or download one of our publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition or one of our awards programs
- enter promotions or surveys
- give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions.
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Why we process your Data?
- To provide you with email alerts or event information
- To respond to your communications
- To ensure network and information security
- To share our company newsletters & other subscriptions
Sharing of Data?
We never share your personal data with any third party for commercial or non-commercial purpose and all efforts are made to protect the same as much as possible.
The data collected is only used for activities involving the association.
Persons 18 or under
- We are concerned to protect the privacy of children. We do not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
- If you believe that we have received information pertaining to or from persons under the age of 18 please contact us using http://www.didacindia.com/contact-us/international-partners/
- If we become aware that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.